Tuesday 24 June 2014

Yesterday - four free paper packs!

This time I have for you not one, but four paper packs for your digital scrapbooking, texturizing or whatever you can think of. All packs contain six papers, all of the 3600x3600 px at 300 dpi, so they are good to print 12 x 12 inch papers, should you wish. 

These papers have the Yesterday -titles because they have been sitting idly on my hard drive for a couple of years. When I found them, I decided to sort of dust them off and pack them so they might get used. Originally they were made for my digital scrapbooking layouts, but they are free for you to use for what ever you see fit.

If you like them, it would totally make my day if you could drop me a little line. Click on each image to be taken to the download page. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment